Friday, December 4, 2009

Is the Semester Over Yet?

I have just finished with the toughest week of my college career. I did two all nighters and the sleep that I got the other nights was minimal at best. Every day was to the wire with senior projects and reports due by the handfulls. I have nothing left at the end except to argue with everyone and write in this blog. My Boss mentioned something about a masters project in Zion's national park doing temperature modeling of the river. Now that would be nice. One can only hope. As if it doesn't stop there, I have to meet in the morning with a classmate and write two papers and prepare for an exam, five of them, for next week. 5 years down, 2 more to go! I feel like I should include a picture of some of the things I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment