Sunday, June 28, 2009

Katie pooping on the neighbors lawn


We were inside our room this afternoon spending a quiet moment together when our neighbor showed up at our door to let us know that Katie was going to the bathroom outside! Oh Great! I went out to get her and upon bringing her into the house I asked her what she was doing. She said she was going poop. She says, "I couldn't know why I did." I was speechless. Am I supposed to get a doggy bag and clean up after my daughter poops on the grass? What is the protocol for such an event?
It was efficient to go out and get Katie because we found Naomi out on her sisters bike by the parking lot pulling flowers out of a flower pot. I guess we'll have to wait another year before we can hope for that prestigious Parent of the Year Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment